PostgreSQL replication professional
During this workshop you will learn about PostgreSQL replication, scaling as well as about Point-In-Time recovery. This course is especially suitable for database administrators and system administrators (Windows / Linux / Solaris / AIX).
- Backups using pg_dump
- Recovery using pg_restore
The PostgreSQL I/O system
- I/O cache (shared buffers)
- Storage files and tablespaces
- The PostgreSQL transaction log (WAL)
- The background writer
- Archiving the transaction log
- Replaying transaction log
- Master / slave replication
- Transaction log streaming / streaming replication
- Building a synchronous cluster
- Performance optimization
- Combining synchronous and asynchronous replication
- londiste replication
- Upgrading PostgreSQL with londiste
Other courses that might interest you
We offer these services
PostgreSQL performance tuningRead more
Our support team consists without exception of experienced employees with at least 10 years of relevant database experience in the PostgreSQL environment!
We are one of the leading providers of PostgreSQL, providing professional services and charge some of the lowest rates in the entire industry while maintaining superior quality.