PostgreSQL for business intelligence and mass data analysis
During this course you will learn how to use PostgreSQL for business intelligence related tasks. You will learn to right sophisticated SQL and see how the database system can be scaled up to BI needs.
Contents of this course
- Preparing data structures for analysis
- Data structures for data warehousing
- Bulk loading
- LOGGED vs. UNLOGGED tables
- Tuning imports
Analytics and windowing functions
- Simple windows (rank, dense_rank, etc.)
- Frame clauses and sliding windows
- Performance tuning
Serverside business logic
- Including server side modules
- Data mining with PL/R
- PostgreSQL for business intelligence
- Detecting and optimizing slow queries
- Optimizing large queries
Other courses that might interest you
We offer these services
PostgreSQL performance tuningRead more
Our support team consists without exception of experienced employees with at least 10 years of relevant database experience in the PostgreSQL environment!
We are one of the leading providers of PostgreSQL, providing professional services and charge some of the lowest rates in the entire industry while maintaining superior quality.