Scalefield is a modern and agile platform that allows you to easily host PostgreSQL clusters within your own private cloud – fully flexible, scalable and reliable. Managing and storing your data will be the simplest and most uncomplicated task in the world – whilst highest security will always be maintained.
Redefining PostgreSQL in your private cloud
Businesses are often under pressure to cut costs, drive innovation, and to deliver services to internal as well as external customers faster than ever before. The natural solution for many: moving to public clouds. But what if you cannot make use of a public cloud service? What if your data is not allowed to leave your organisation? If your organization is facing challenges like these, Scalefield is the ideal solution for you.
Your advantages with Scalefield:
As a “turnkey solution”, Scalefield allows you to implement your own private cloud in no time. Our software relies on innovative technology such as Kubernetes and OpenShift. It comes with a graphical user interface and offers an easy- to-use frontend.
Architecture and Components
Scalefield is capable of using “bare metal” as well as virtual machines to operate. Whatever is available in your infrastructure can be used to run Scalefield automation, which makes it very easy to get started. Kubernetes as well as OpenShift are supported, offering full automation including a state-of-the-art user experience.
Ceph: Automating network storage
Ceph is an Open Source software storage platform which can expose storage in three ways:
- network file system
- block device
- object store
If you want to store data in the most efficient and scalable way possible, Ceph is actually the standard. Add servers on the fly, resize partitions, and add fault tolerance to your PostgreSQL infrastructure! Scalefield integrates Ceph and therefore relies on rock solid storage for your data as well as for your backups.
NOTE: Other storage options are available on request!
Easy-to-use graphical user interfaces
Even as short as two decades ago, command line tools were the most cutting-edge type of interface available to database engineers. Today, things have shifted dramatically and you’ll find self-service portals everywhere. Scalefield comes with a built-in and easy- to-use GUI to manage your PostgreSQL infrastructure the most optimal way.Get a first impression >>
Scalefield at a glance
Contact our sales team for a personal demonstration.
Storage and PostgreSQL automation
● built-in automatic deployment
● automatic network management
● full backup automation
● support for latest PostgreSQL versions (>12.x)
Managing database servers
● organize users in groups
● assign costs to sub-organisations
● define security groups
● manage advanced notifications
Performance and scalability
● optimized PostgreSQL configuration
● support for read scalability
● various performance modules
Security and encryption
● full PostgreSQL TDE (Transparent Data Encryption) support
● support for SSL (client server encryption)
● Optional: support for pgaudit
Monitoring and tracking
● automatic support for pgwatch2
● integrated Prometheus monitoring
● built-in metrics and supervision
● out of the box OpenStreetMap (OSM) data
● ready-to-use GIS data at your fingertips
Ready-made data sets
● Ready-made data sets can be integrated easily
You want to know more about Scalefield and how it works? Download the full product folder as a PDF here:Product folder >>
Our services & Contact
Designing efficient infrastructure
● customize your environment for maximum efficiency
● run your own private clouds
● deploy Scalefield easily using modern container technology
● Kubernetes / OpenShift support
Professional customer support services
● integrated help – knowledge base
● technical 24/7 support for Scalefield
● discounted support for PostgreSQL
● direct support for end-customers
Migrating to Scalefield
● turn data into predefined data sets
● migrate directly from Oracle and MS SQL into Scalefield
● move to a private cloud with ease
CYBERTEC offers 24/7 services for Scalefield.
All necessary services around the product are available worldwide. Contact us!