Problem-free databases with the best PostgreSQL support possible
Choose from three types of packages to get the PostgreSQL support that truly meets your needs. You can further enhance your selected package with specialized add-on features. But that’s not all! Take your database performance to the next level by ordering the new consultant-supervised recommendation engine, which is proven to minimize the number of PostgreSQL support tickets.
- Standard: This is the lightweight option that offers fundamental security.
- Pro: The professional solution tailored for medium-sized customers.
- Enterprise: The high-scalability solution designed for enterprise-grade requirements.
Download the full list of included services, drivers, support response times, SLAs.
PostgreSQL Support Toolchain
Because prevention is better than fixing
Get rid of critical tickets! Composed of various self-developed tools, the Support Toolchain is able to monitor your database and to track your infrastructure in order to predict failure. Opt in for the Support Toolchain and get notified as soon as the engine detects potential problems. And just to be on the safe side: the fix will get implemented only with the customers approval.
Components & Technologies
The engine-infrastructure consists of the following self-developed-tooling:
- pgwatch2: Enterprise monitoring and metric collection
- pg_deep_thinker: We generate professional advice and compile recommendations to make your database work more efficiently.
- CRE (CYBERTEC recommendation engine): Deep query inspection and time series analysis engine
- pg_permissions: Automatic permission monitoring and divergence detection
The consultant-supervised recommendation engine tells you what you really need to know: Change column order, create or drop indexes, change runtime parameters or rewrite a query. Benefit from real, professional advice which is then cross checked by real humans to achieve maximum efficiency.
Remote Login Handling and Support Channels
Support can be offered through every desired system or channel. Reach out an issue via ticket system, hotline, per email or Slack.
EMERGENCY PostgreSQL Support
Dial +43 2622 93022-0 for 24/7 emergency help