Dear CYBERTEC customers,
We see it as our responsibility to take appropriate measures due to the current situation (COVID-19).
- Our offices will remain unmanned until further notice. Our entire team will work from home and will be there for you as usual.
- Work will be carried out remotely wherever possible – personal appointments will be reduced to a minimum (depending on urgency).
- All our services, as well as our support service are still available without any restrictions and are mainly carried out remotely.
- All training and courses will be held online.
- You can still contact us by telephone Mo-Fr 8:00-16:00 (CET).
- Our support hotline is still available 24/7 as well as our support portal.
- Please continue to send us general inquiries via our website or contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are aware of our responsibility as your PostgreSQL service provider and will maintain our operations. All our employees are technically equipped to ensure remote operation around the clock.
We wish you, your families and colleagues all the best and hope that we will soon be able to return to our daily routine. Stay safe!
Your CYBERTEC team
Last update: 2020-11-06
We support research against COVID-19
As part of the “Rosetta@home” project, we are making computing power available to research in partnership with the robo4you association, thus helping to develop an antidote to COVID-19.
You may have heard of Rosetta@home – a project that uses PCs to provide computing power for various scientific work. Rosetta@home is currently involved in research on SARS-CoV-2 and has already achieved significant success.
The project is trying to demonstrate and explore the dynamics of the COVID-19 protein through a vast number of simulations. However, these simulations also require a lot of computing power, which is why every small contribution has a big impact.
How you can help:
Just download the BOINC client from Berkley University and add “Rosetta@home” as a project. Then you can join our team if you want to.
For Linux users there is a package: e.g. Ubuntu and Debian Derivate: sudo apt install boinc
Our team: We work on this project in partnership with robo4you.
Read more about the partnership, project details and how you can help here:read more >>