Data Science is the art of gaining knowledge from data, or of getting meaning into large databases. Due to the growing digitalization, industry 4.0 and IoT (Internet of Things), the amount of data collected is exploding. Statistics reveal that today we store as much data in just two days, as we did from the beginning of civilised mankind until the year 2000. Data science is an indispensible factor for the world of business, industry and research and it is gaining enormous importance.
WHAT IS “DATA SCIENCE“
Data science is the general term and basis for numerous technological disciplines such as
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Data Mining
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- and many more.
In order to use all these technologies wisely, effectively and profitably, proven specialists are required to support you in creating and implementing the right data strategy, architecture, infrastructure and the development of algorithms.
PROCEDURE OF DATA SCIENCE:
„GOOD DATA SCIENTISTS ARE AS RARE AS UNICORNS“
CYBERTEC has specialised in these services for many years and has an international team of data scientists, architects and engineers. We support our customers worldwide in generating sustainable value from their data.
- sensor technology
- financial data
- insurance data
- control data
Artificial Intelligence VS Machine Learning VS Deep Learning
You are interested in Machine Learning? Why not take one of our courses for Machine Learning?
CYBERTEC supports you in evaluating your database according to your wishes as well as your specifications and making it available for further processing. If required, we will take care of developing individual software that corresponds exactly to your application.
Want to learn more about Machine Learning? In this white paper, you will learn how Machine Learning can be used to predict the probability of failure of a Hard Drive Disk.White Paper download
Examples of Using Data Science in Industry and Research
In 2018, 70% of all companies were expecting the implementation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning within the next twelve months. Of these, 20% assume that future business-critical decisions can be made automatically and 25% demand simple dashboards and interfaces for analyses and evaluations.
- Minimization of errors and wrong decisions
- Fraud Detection: Automatic detection of any abnormal financial behavior
- Predictive analytics and market research (e.g. stock market prices)
- Chatbots and automatic assistance systems
- Proactive identification of symptoms and diseases (e.g. cancer cells)
- Surgical interventions with robotic assistance systems that learn from historical data
Trade and commercial providers:
- Improved recommendation systems
- Search by image recognition system instead of text input
- Automatic analysis of customers’ mood and behaviour
- Predictive merchandising and automatic price adjustment
- Detailed sensorial evaluations – Predictive Maintenance
- Better decisions by learning historical data
- Improved automatic image and object recognition (e.g. autonomous driving systems)
Are you interested in receiving more information about our Data Science Services? Please contact us!CONTACT US