Dear CYBERTEC customers,
We see it as our responsibility to take appropriate measures due to the current situation (COVID-19). These take effect from Monday, 16.3.2020:
- Our offices will remain unmanned until further notice. Our entire team will work from home and will be there for you as usual.
- Work will be carried out remotely wherever possible – personal appointments will be reduced to a minimum (depending on urgency).
- All our services, as well as our support service are still available without any restrictions and are mainly carried out remotely.
- All trainings and courses will be held online until and including June. More information >>
- You can still contact us by telephone Mo-Fr 8:00-16:00 (CET).
- Our support hotline is still available 24/7 as well as our support portal.
- Please continue to send us general inquiries via our website or contact us directly ([email protected]).
We are aware of our responsibility as your PostgreSQL service provider and will maintain our operations. All our employees are technically equipped to ensure remote operation around the clock.
We wish you, your families and colleagues all the best and hope that we will soon be able to return to our daily routine. Stay safe!
Your CYBERTEC team
Last update: 2020-03-20